Who We Are
Advance Care Alliance of New York (ACA) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit created by 100 providers of community-based care for people with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities (I/DD) and their families. Guided by experienced innovators and advocates of quality care, ACA supports over 25,000 people in leading active, healthy and fulfilling lives.
ACA is anchored in the communities we serve and are located throughout New York City, Long Island and the Hudson Valley.
ACA's core values are grounded in an approach that fosters and encourages:
- Choice and Empowerment
- Active Family Engagement/Circle of Support
- Individualized Supports in a Home of Your Choice
- Access to Successful Employment Opportunities
- Community Involvement and Meaningful Relationships
- A Healthy Lifestyle with Supports to Ensure Personal Safety